ABOUT THIS MALTA TOUR
Heroes or Villains…YOU DECIDE!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You’ll be gripped by the tales of a well organized and legalized industry of theft and violence at sea. Consequently attracting some of the most ruthless and cunning cutthroats in the entire Mediterranean to Malta.
- We think we’re smart today! Surprise yourself, come along and see at just how imaginative in their tricks these Corsairs could be. Brains as well as Bronze!
- Enjoy escapes from imminent death and despair brought to life by our expert tour guide. As well as Stories and Naval battles that would put Hollywood to shame, and that really happened…
- Is the worst of tortures just a means to keep to an important conversation going? Judge for yourselves!
- Discover the real origin of worldwide delicacies we today take for granted but that have a colourful and violent past. (That you would have never guessed).
- Learn a number of old Maltese sayings still used today, and the irony of their origin (of which even Many Maltese are not aware of, despite using daily!)
- Not forgetting… carnal desires and tales of love gone terribly wrong as our Corsairs fight at sea AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
All for Glory. All for the Love of Gold!!
Reviewed by a TripAdvisor traveller, 20 June 2018
YOUR MALTA TOUR AT A GLANCE
Book this tour if you’d like to:
- First of all, be highly entertained by your Tour guide Chris Schembri (who brings over 12 years’ experience in professional guiding.)
- Re-live the times as Chris Schembri plays the role of “Xandru Galea” a Lieutenant in the Corsair Fleet to give you a feel of the time.
- Venture through infamous streets such as Merchants Street and therefore other streets frequented by these Maltese sea wolves to conduct their business and even more importantly for pleasure and mischief…
- Likewise, discover stories about important buildings you would very likely not normally see and tales that occurred in other streets you would not normally hear about.
- Leave with a complimentary voucher for a 10% discount on one of Malta’s top souvenir T-Shirts ( Maltese Corsair T-Shirts – FURBAN MALTI) found in Valletta and Sliema outlets.
Meeting Point and Route:
Start: St John’s Co-Cathedral, Valletta
Finish: Archbishop Street, Valletta
Duration: Approx 1 hour & 50 mins
Age: Strictly 16+
Next tour: Check out our Calendar OR check the Calender in the “Book the tour” (In this page)